Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ornamental Awesomeness.

A couple of months ago I made this for my mother.  It's my own take on Breast Cancer Awareness. 


I keep my eye out for anything that might cause "rackspiration".  Yeah, I just made that word up and it's Awesome!

Anywho, I was looking for some gifts for friends and sister-in-laws this year (I was going to make coasters, but that was a fail.) when I stumbled upon some ornaments.  Enter "rackspiration":


Pink, glittery, rack. Perfect! I put the " Keep Track of Your Rack 2011". I had a ribbon puncher and pink paper, so I added the ribbon on to the top.  


This is the one I kept for myself.  As you can see, it is not the best one.  The writing is a tad crooked.  Personally, I think that this is an awesome reminder to my friends and family.  Every year they get the tree out, I hope they remember to check themselves out.

I LOVE YOU MOM!

1 comment: