Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Can you feel my heart beep?

TERRIBLE "TWO"SDAYS


Yeah I know it's not Tuesday.  My regular 7-5 job is kicking my a**.  I've been down and out for a week or so.  


So, today's "TWO"sday is not your typical 'pull your hair out, what did you do' story.  Prepare for your heart to be warmed by the thoughts of my little monster.


This month Liam is learning about service people in school (firemen, policemen, doctors).  Yesterday, they learned about doctors and used doctor kits.  When asked what he did in school he responded, "I put them in my ears, and I whistened to Major's heart beep. I whistened to Sopia's (Sophia)heart beep and my heart beep."


It cracked me up.  All the rest of the night he was talking about his heart beep.

No comments:

Post a Comment